Product Name: Nipam
Active Substance: Nitrazepam
Quantity: 300 Tablets
Generic Names: Actavis
Strength: 5 mg
Nitrazepam for sale online
Nitrazepam is a sedative medication which is used in the short-term to help people sleep. It belongs to a group of drugs called benzodiazepines. It is mostly used in cases which are severe, disabling or causing extreme distress.
Do not take Nitrazepam if you…
• Are allergic (hypersensitive) to nitrazepam, other benzodiazepines (e.g. temazepam or diazepam) or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• Have severe lung problems
• Suffer from problems such as phobias or obsessional behaviour
• Suffer from myasthenia gravis, a specific condition causing severe muscle tiredness
• Experience sleep apnoea (difficulty breathing while asleep) • have severe liver disease • are under the age of 12 years
• Have acute porphyria
• Are pregnant, or planning a pregnancy, unless you have discussed this with your doctor
How to take:
• Adults; Usually one 5 mg tablet before going to bed. If necessary your doctor may increase the dosage.
• Children under 12 years of age; Nitrazepam should not be used in children under 12 years of age.
• Elderly or debilitated patients (including those with lung problems, kidney, or liver problems) The dose should not exceed half of the recommended adult dose.
• An allergic reaction (swelling of the lips, face or neck leading to severe difficulty in breathing; skin rash or hives). This is a very serious but rare side effect. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization. Tell your doctor immediately if you suffer from:
The most common side effects are:
• Daytime drowsiness